Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 7

Well lets hope today is better than yesterday, but the way it is starting out, its likely going to be a repeat. I am excited that tomorrow is Monday which is WEIGH IN day. I have never been on a diet and didnt weigh constantly. This is the first time I have ever actually waited until the actual weigh day. Hope I get a good number. I know that this eating right is working though. When I put on my jeans yesterday, I didnt have to jump in them and lay down to button them which is awesome. I love that feeling and I cant wait until those pants are too big :)

Breakfast:
skip

Snack:
skio

Lunch:
Spiral ham sandwich

Snack:

Dinner:
Turkey Chili with 1 piece Sara Lee 45 cal bread

Snack: 4 oz spiral ham

Exercise:
60 minute leisurely walk with dog & family

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
1,140 114 44 92 3,187 25

LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment