Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 3

I cant believe its Day 3 and I have not at all wanted to cheat!! I hope I continue to stay this strong and get my self healthy like I deserve and my family deserves. Like I said before, I am really going to try to stay off the scale until Monday which is my weigh in day!! Boy is this HARD. I wanted so badly to step on that scale this morning. But I told myself that I have will power and I will do this! No ifs, ands, or buts!!! No one said this was going to be easy, but I know it will be worth it! I would love to get to my high school weight which is 140 but right now I am going to solely focus on my January goal which is 10lbs!! Once I reach that goal, I will create another small goal. I think if I only focus on the big picture which is what I have done in the past I will lose hope. So here is to conquering small goals!!!

Breakfast:
Egg Beaters with 1/2 piece of American cheese
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Turkey and American cheese sandwich
4oz Chicken breast
1/2 Cup chicken noodle soup

Snack:
2 Cutie oranges

Dinner:
Turkey Sandwich
Spinach, Kale and Chard Salad with Cucumbers, Croutons and Lite Balsamic Vinagarette

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
1,226 119 44 101 3,216 31

I didnt go to bed hungry tonight which is a plus!! I was also able to drink all my water again today and I never realized that 8 16.9oz bottles was a gallon. So I drank a gallon of water today. That is pretty exciting! The caffeine headache was back today but hopefully since its day three that its slowly starting to work its way out of my body. My pour body has been put through the ringer the past couple of years. Its time I start treating it better!!



Exercise: 20 minutes Salsa Dance Video

No comments:

Post a Comment