Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 6: Saturday

Oh how I love weekends but weekends for me are so tough when I try to eat right. Its not that I have a problem with over eating or eating bad foods, its that I don't eat enough calories or drink enough water. Ugh hope this doesn't screw me up to much.

Breakfast:
skip

Snack:
skip

Lunch:
Atkins protein shake

Snack:

Dinner:
Spiral Ham
1 cup green beans
1/2 cup mashed potato
1/2 mac'n cheese
1 dinner roll

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugars
1,034 102 34 62 2,606 20

Exercise:
none

I knew today would be a bad day because I dont eat enough on the weekends. Hoping that this weekend will not mess with my weight loss to much. I got most of my water in which is better than expected. I didnt get to exercise but I did go to the grocery store for a while and walk which should account for something right? lol

Well lets hope that tomorrow is better than today food wise.

LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment