Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 4

So far so good. I have not cheated or wanted to cheat so far. Usually by this point I have gave in and had something. Maybe because I havent weighed yet or maybe because I am stronger now. I dont know but whatever it is, I plan to keep up. I see my future looking brighter now :)

Breakfast:
Low Sodium Turkey Bacon
Dry Sara Lee 45 Calorie Toast

Snack:
Atkins Protein Shake

Lunch:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 6 oz
Spinach, Tomato, Cuumber Salad with Fat Free Thousand Island(less than 0.25 of a packet)
1/2 cup Northern bean

Snack:
2 Cutie Oranges

Dinner:
4oz chicken breast with bbq sauce
1 cup green beans
1/2 cup kraft mac'n cheese

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
1,273 132 33 111 1,612 46


I went to bed a little hungry but nothing that is unbearable that I couldnt handle. The caffeine headache is just about gone which is a HUGE plus. Today I was able to drink a gallon of water and got over 100g of protein in!!! Woot Woot!!

Exercise: 20 minutes of Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment