Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 2

Day two is going better than expected. I am not hungry and not feeling tired. Yesterday was a good day! Before when I would try to change the way I would eat, I would constantly weigh. This time I am going to try just to weigh in on Mondays. This is so hard for me because I like to see change but I know in the end it will be less stressful and keep me from being discouraged if I only weigh once a week.
I am trying to drink half my weight in water a day which for me at this point is 130 ounces. Yesterday was a success and I was able to get all my water in. Whoot!

Breakfast:
Low Sodium Turkey Bacon
Atkins Protein Shake

Snack:
No Time for snack today

Lunch:
Chicken on Tomato Basil Wrap
2 Halo oranges

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
3 banquet chicken tenders
1/2 cup rice a roni
1 cup green beans

Totals: Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugars
1,244 129 43 66 2,641 38

I was able to get all my water in. Whoot! I did go to bed a little hungry but I just brushed my teeth and tried to forget about it. It worked and I didnt have any late night snacks ;) After looking over my numbers, I dont think I consumed enough calories and that is probably the reason I went to bed hungry. Also my protein is too low also. I want to try to reach for 100g of protein a day. On to day 3; I got this!


Exercise: Freestyle Dance 20 minutes at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment