Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 1: The dreaded Monday!!

Well today is Monday, January 6th!! Day one of my lifestyle change. It so hard to get started, but I am doing it today with NO excuses!! Its been a stressful start too but I not going to let stress control my eating habits any longer. So today I plan to eat clean and exercise 20 minutes on my lunch break. I am going to try to log what I eat using Myfitnesspal.com and also post my total calories consumed here as well as what I did to work out that day. I am hoping to keep myself accountable for everything. I am going to have a monthly goal that I am going to reach for each month. This month my goal is to lose 10lbs by my birthday day. My birthday is 1/29. So I have 23 days to reach this goal. I will weigh in weekly and also post that info on here! This is going to be my journal for me to one day look at and be proud of where I have been and what I accomplished.
1/6/14 260.00 lbs

Breakfast: Instant Oatmeal, Low Sodium Turkey Bacon

Snack: Atkin Protein Shake

Lunch: Turkey and American Cheese Sandwich, 2 Halo oranges, tomato, 1 boiled egg, 1 tbsp of bacon bits 1 tsp of balsalmic vinegarette

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Sloppy Joe made with ground turkey, Salad; spinach leaves, cucumber, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and croutons with light italian dressing

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
Totals
1,437 143 62 91 2,606 45

Exercise: 20 minute dance video at lunch


Today has been an ok day. I have had a caffeine headache, but nothing that I can't handle. I have had the hungry feeling pretty much all day but I have resisted the urge to snack outside of my food plan for today. I am hoping Day 2 will be just as good. -LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment